Välkommen,Welkom,Welcome

söndag 5 april 2015

Bye Mr B ❤️

I choose to write in English cause that is your mother language ... First time we met, I felt a bit intimidated..you were so brilliant, so well known, so well spoken about, rich and famous...but you listened to me, asked ME for advise and I was your " driver" ... You was so optimistic and you was a kind man! 
Sometimes, I felt sorry for you..I do not know why I felt a sadness when I walked behind you..looking at your back, whilst you had everyting and you was so loved for you being YOU.
Some weeks ago I asked you to shut up because you were interupting a call that I had with a friend..it was a joke and today I wish that I should have asked you to talk forever...but life is short..and now you are gone. I know you will rest in peace and you left all off us dazzled in your light and love.
Amen!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar